- The open cell foam structure can be suctioned dry for continued use reducing the need for multiple 4×4 pads.
- The hydrophylic properties of PVA help promote hemostasis.
- Laprosponge can be used as a porous barrier for areas too delicate for direct suction
- Reduces the time and cost associated with rolling up, introducing, and retrieving multiple 4×4’s.
- Reduces procedure time associated with instrument exchange of suction/irrigator.
- Reduces OR costs associated with post-op counts and reconciliation of lap pads and instruments
A Simple and Effective Design
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Sponge
- Open cell foam construction
- Tethered radiopaque buoy
- Simple and convenient delivery system
- Sponge delivered compressed and expands after contact with body temperature fluids